New information about international delivery
The Ukrainian Armed Forces and the People of Ukraine keep defending the country from the aggressor. Ukrposhta continues to contribute to supporting both our soldiers and our entrepreneurs, because we will have to rebuild the country’s economy together.
A brief status as of 10:00, 4 March 2022:
- Ukrposhta is working according to the plan announced on 25 February.
- Despite all the restrictions, we have managed to collect almost all the mail that was blocked at Boryspil airport (90% has already been loaded into cars) and at the Kyiv customs point. A total of 32.7 tons of mail is going to Lviv. We are doing everything possible and impossible for you to see the tracking updates for your postal items on the website of Ukrposhta and other operators next week.
- Ukrposhta post offices are working almost all over Ukraine (you can check the opening hours of the post office here), but the main problem is the linehaul exchange of mail with Lviv. Currently there are regular daily linehaul routes in the 9 western regions of Ukraine. Twice a week we have connection with Dnipro, Odesa, Kropyvnytskyi, Cherkasy.
- There are serious restrictions in connection between the right-bank and the left-bank parts of Kyiv, and we have to save fuel. Therefore, we have identified key top 30 post offices that not only accept exports, but also perform linehaul exchange.
- The Kyiv customs post still has limited resources. Postal items from almost all regions will go through the customs in Lviv, and postal items accepted in Kyiv post offices – in the Kyiv office of exchange.
- Ukrposhta, together with its most reliable partner WindRose, is doing an incredible job and is resuming the charter flight Warsaw – New York – Warsaw. The first flight is scheduled for 8 March. Therefore, we expect most postal items to have an updated status in the United States on 9-10 March.
The return flight will bring humanitarian aid to our soldiers. Ukrposhta will finance it and will look for an opportunity to make such flights regular, with weekly departures.
- The entire Ukrposhta team aims to create conditions to receive humanitarian aid for our soldiers and residents of Ukraine. Ukrposhta resumes accepting imports, so that people from all over the world can send humanitarian aid to Ukrainians. A number of our partners, postal operators of Georgia, Romania, Slovakia, Gibraltar have already offered a free service of sending parcels to Ukraine. This list will be updated. Greece, Moldova and Armenia are preparing their respective solutions.
- Ukrposhta is in close contact with key trading platforms. Many of them have already offered special conditions for Ukrainian sellers (1, 2, 3).
Together we will defeat the aggressor!
Glory to the Armed Forces!
Glory to Ukraine!